- The headquarters of Scubatech sp. z o.o. is located in Szczecin. SCUBATECH sp. z o.o. registered in the National Court Register managed by the Regional Court-Centrum in Szczecin, Poland – XIII Wydział Gospodarczy Krajowego Rejestru Sądowego nr KRS 0000127550, REGON: 812518984, VAT: PL8522364001,
- Contact with SCUBATECH is possible by post: ul. Lubieszyńska 2, 72-006 Mierzyn, Poland or by email: email@example.com
- The disclosure of your personal data is voluntary. However, without any access to this data, SCUBATECH will be unable to provide you with the Newsletter.
- The subjects of personal data processed by SCUBATECH have rights to:
○ Access to their personal data
○ Rectification of their personal data
○ Erasure of their personal data
○ Demand to restrict processing of their personal data
○ Object to their personal data processing
– in regard of data processing by SCUBATECH for direct marketing purposes without any justification
– in case of justified objections to the personal data processing in the interest justified by SCUBATECH
- When data is processed against the law, you can complain to the regulatory authority. In Poland, it is the President the Personal Data Protection Office (Prezes Urzędu Ochrony Danych Osobowych).
- Purpose of processing your personal data:
– Conducting marketing activities such as Newsletter sending a regular newsletter and promotion of SCUBATECH’s brands and products.
– Preparing offers of collaboration
- The legal basis for your data processing:
○ Article 6, Point 1 Letter f of GDPR – our legitimate interest is to analyze whether you will get familiar with our newsletter and which pieces of information are the most interesting to you,
○ Article 10 of the act on the provision of electronic services (Polish Law)
○ Article 172 of the Polish Law of telecommunications
- Your data may be transferred to the following entities:
○ Suppliers of the analytical tools used on the website,
○ Entities involved in the website hosting and personal data hosting
- Your data will be processed for the duration of our marketing activities or until you express objection to further processing of data for marketing purposes or to cancel your consent to sending any messages to the provided e-mail address. Revocation of this consent does not affect the lawfulness of data processing which takes place prior to the withdrawal of this consent.