Personal data protection in regard of teclinediving.eu website use,
Scubatech – Scubatech spółka z ograniczoną odpowiedzialnością with headquarters in Mierzyn, Poland (72-006), Lubieszyńska 2, registered in National Court Register managed by the Regional Court-Centrum in Szczecin, Poland – XIII Wydział Gospodarczy Krajowego Rejestru Sądowego nr KRS 0000127550, with the equity of 50.000 PLN, paid off in total, REGON: 812518984, NIP: PL8522364001, e-mail: email@example.com, is the owner of the website.
Website – Internet page functioning under the following address: https://teclinediving.eu together with all subpages.
GDPR – REGULATION (EU) 2016/679 OF THE EUROPEAN PARLIAMENT AND OF THE COUNCIL of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation).
User – Internet user visiting the Internet page : https://teclinediving.eu as well as all subpages.
- User can contact Scubatech by through contact data published on the Website i.e. e-mail address, postal address, phone number.
- As a result of contacting Scubatech, User can provide personal data i.e. e-mail address.
- All personal data, provided by the User through contacting Scubatech are processed in accordance with the applicable legislation, primarily with GDPR.
- Scubatech is the personal data Controller.
- Scubatech may entrust the processing of collected Users’ personal data to another entity on the basis of an established contract of entrusting the processing of personal data.
- The recipients of personal data will be: entities dealing with the Website web hosting (storage), Website service and analytics tools’ suppliers.
- User has a right to:
○ access his/her personal data in the purpose of verification, rectification as well as erasure of the data,
○ transfer of the data provided by the user to prepare an offer,
○ restrict the processing of personal data,
○ object to the processing of personal data if the grounds for processing are the legitimate interests of Scubatech or a third party, including opposition to processing for direct marketing purposes.
- Users rights, described in the par. 1, User can effectuate by a direct inquiry to Scubatech.
- User has a right to submit a complaint to the regulatory body if his/her personal data are processed in a way that is not in accordance with legal requirements. In Poland, it is the President of the Personal Data Protection Office (Prezes Urzędu Ochrony Danych Osobowych).
- SCUBATECH processes Users’ personal data and use it in the following range and purposes:
○ responding to correspondence from the User and resolve the matter presented during the User’s contact with SCUBATECH,
○ marketing and promotion of goods and services commercialized by Scubatech,
○ preparation of cooperation offers.
- The legal basis for personal data processing is an art. 6 par. 1 let. b and f GDBR. The legitimate interest of the Controller is to conduct marketing of Scubatech products and services, answer the User’s questions and solve the cases presented by the User
- Upon an additional and optional consent granted by the User Scubatech has the right to send marketing information to the e-mail address provided.
- Period of personal data processing by SCUBATECH:
○ personal data processed in regard of the User’s contact with SCUBATECH will be processed for the time needed to respond to the User’s correspondence and resolve the raised matter
○ personal data processed in regard of cooperation offers will be processed for the time needed to prepare the offer and for the time of its validity and for the time necessary to demonstrate the correctness of the rights and obligations under the contract concluded on the basis of the offer, i.e. the time limitation or time limitation of tax obligations
○ personal data processed in the scope of conducting marketing activities will be processed during the time of their conduct by SCUBATECH or until the User expresses opposition to further personal data processing for marketing purposes, or to withdraw consent to send marketing information to the e-mail address.
SCUBATECH applies technical measures required by current provisions on the protection of personal data to prevent the collection and modification of personal data sent electronically by unauthorized persons.
- SCUBATECH uses cookie files (cookies) in regard of the operation of the Website, i.e. small text information stored on the User’s end device (computer, tablet, smartphone).
- Cookies can be read by the Scubatech ICT system.
- The publisher stores cookies on the User’s device and then gains access to the information contained therein:
○ visit counter functioning, selected language version remembering,
○ for statistical purposes – especially for the Website usage analysis.
- Each User has the option of configuring a web browser that prevents cookies from being stored on the User’s end device.
- Each User may delete cookies after they have been saved by SCUBATECH on the terminal device in the manner specified by the provider of the given browser:
- Chrome: http://support.google.com/chrome/bin/answer.py?hl=pl&answer=95647
- Internet Explorer: http://support.microsoft.com/kb/278835/pl
- Firefox: http://support.mozilla.org/pl/kb/usuwanie-ciasteczek
- Opera: http://help.opera.com/Linux/9.60/pl/cookies.html
- Safari: http://support.apple.com/kb/HT1677?viewlocale=pl_PL
- Deletion of cookies or changing the configuration of the web browser, which prevents or restricts the cookies storage on the User’s end device may result in restrictions on the functionality of the Website and provided services.
- The website uses Google Analytics, a web analytics service provided by Google, Inc., hereinafter referred to as “Google”.
- Any questions or remarks regarding this Policy should be sent to the e-mail address firstname.lastname@example.org or the address of the Scubatech office indicated in the Contact page.